Tuesday, June 5, 2012


When we found out that Heather had cancer, I knew that my art would have a place somewhere in the emotional storm that we found ourselves awash in, I just didn't know when, where, or how it would come to pass. Last night everything seemed so right- Heather, Josh, and I were in bed and there was some really amazing and clean window light that gave a sense of depth to these photos. I haven't felt like shooting much with my DSLR as of late and my creativity has been sapped by an overall lack of purpose for my art.  These photos started out as a fun little snapshot session, but after Heather and Josh went to sleep, I couldn't turn off my mind, and this is the result.  Much of my favorite art photos I've taken are a melding of spontaneity and good composition.  I thank God for my gift, and for my family.
P.S.- If you want to view it full size just click on it.

1 comment: